Mexican Food Sources
Chilpolte Peppers in Adobo Sauce:
- Embasa® Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (Orthodox Union – O-U) Note: This product has wheat flour in it.
- San Marcos Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (Orthodox Vaad Ha Kashrus of the Ashkenazi Kehila in Mexico)
- Guerro 8″ Soft Taco Flour Tortillas (Chicago Rabbinical Council – CRC) @ Costco,
- Mission Carb Balance (Chicago Rabbinical Council- CRC) @ most grocery stores
- 365 Salsa – Medium, Mild (Metropolitan Kashruth Council of Michigan) @ Whole Foods
Rojo’s – Medium, Mild (Orthodox Union) @ Smart & Final No Longer Certified Kosher
- Santa Barbara/Sabra (Orthodox Union) @ Smart & Final
Note: Kosher certifying agencies are given for informational purposes only. My lists are not all inclusive – please help me include your favorite kosher products by commenting below.